- A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
- The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
- It is a terrible thing for an author to have a lot of people running about his book without any invitation from him at all.
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment.
- They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them.
- You are braver than you believe,Stronger than you seem,And smarter than you think.